Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Hallelujah Townhouse

Settled In at Hallelujah
.
Before I left for Greece, Jaysun dropped by Hallelujah to help Victoria and me set up our townhouse. I dumped my inventory of furnishings on the floor, and Jaysun went to work. He put up additional walls, created an entrance area, added columns to the entry of the pallor, and then tackled all that inventory, choosing what would work and what to return to inventory. When he was done, we had a first floor worthy of a photo spread in Architectural Digest. Victoria is designing the second floor which is shaping up nicely. We now have a home that is stylish and very comfortable. Thank you Jaysun.
.
Hanging Baskets of Hydrangeas and a Table and Chairs on the Balcony
.
The Pallor.
Vic and I considering a change in the sofas
. I love the collection of paintings adorning the rooms
.
A view of the entrance area
.
Entrance Area
.
My study corner
.
.
Now we get to enjoy the evening on the balcony
.

No comments:

Post a Comment